Looking for your next career move? Interested in working with a growing consultancy firm that places people at the centre of everything it does? Why not join our team in Edinburgh to help reshape industry by doing things differently?
Consultant, Edinburgh, Scotland
We are now looking to expand our team to include a Consultant as a salaried permanent position. The role will be initially based in Edinburgh although we are looking to expand the role across Scotland. This is a live opportunity and we are therefore looking for someone who can hit the ground running and integrate into an already well-established team.
What we’re looking for:
You will have operations or consulting experience working with public and/or private sector clients to deliver complex projects. You will also have:
· Advanced graduate degree and excellent academic record in engineering or architecture (e.g., Master, MBA, PhD, etc.);
· Proven track record and expertise in delivering large scale projects in the property and/or infrastructure sector;
· Demonstrable ability to work with delivery teams, customer, regulatory bodies and other major stakeholders;
· Demonstrable managerial capability with accountability for resources and task delivery;
· Demonstrable expertise in the development, use and application of programme management tools in delivering major projects;
· Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills;
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills;
· Credible in building relationships with all levels of internal and external stakeholders;
· Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work flexibly;
· A proven ability to communicate complex proposals in an understandable manner for various audiences, both verbally and in writing;
· Demonstrable ability to deliver work under pressure and to tight deadlines
You’ll be working closely with Anturas Directors assisting our clients in solving complex challenges and providing a blend of strategic thinking with hands-on programme management. The role will require you to work in client offices as well as the Anturas office in Edinburgh.
You will be required to apply your experience in designing bottom-up solutions for clients and have the necessary skills and experience to establish and run a Programme Management Office on behalf of clients.
Our recruitment process:
We are big believers in allowing people to speak for themselves and so you won’t be subject to any structured competence-based interviews or lengthy telephone interviews. We want to meet you, get to know you and also give you the opportunity to get to know us and our culture.
How to apply:
Please send us a CV and cover letter telling us about what makes you tick and what you believe you can offer to the role. Applications and queries should be sent to us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org